Going shopping on Black Friday is something I enjoyed for years. I no longer do this because it’s just dangerous people are pushing and shoving and I hate it.
I prefer to do most of my shopping online. I have Amazon prime so I can get free shipping on most everything I need to buy. Most stores will offer free shipping during the pre- Thanksgiving Day sales or on Cyber Monday.
I am trying to get into the mood to get my Christmas shopping done. I have bought a few gifts, but I am nowhere near done.
I find it a bit strange this year that so many stores are doing Pre- Thanksgiving day sales.
If you would please share your experiences with us.
- Do you go Black Friday Shopping if so what are you looking for?
- Do you think it saves you enough money to justify fighting the crowds of people on Black Friday?
- Do you shop online if so how much shopping do you do online?
- Do you think Cyber Monday deals are as good of deals as Black Friday deals?
- What is the best deal you have seen so far?
Just in case you have not seen the sale papers yet here is a link to all the Black Friday Sales and some online sales.
I am thankful I will not be fighting the crowds this year but instead enjoy the online shopping.