I have been nominated for two Liebster awards. I am very excited. I love the WordPress blogging community and it’s bloggers.
Thank you to Penny Thoughts and Pause to Play for nominating me for the Liebster Awards. Check out their blogs here:
http://psnw123.wordpress.com – Penny Thoughts
http://pause2play.org/ – Pause 2 Play
Upon accepting the Liebster Award, there are a few rules that need to be followed:
Link back the blogger that tagged you.
Nominate ten others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you.
Ask ten questions for the bloggers you nominate.
Let your nominees know of their award
Here were Penny’s questions for me:
1. What is your favorite book/author? Mary Higgins Clark she writes the best books.
2. How often do you Blog? Several times a day spread across two blogs
3. Do you think you Blog enough? I should blog more but I am getting better.
4. Why do you Blog? I started blogging for my business but I figured out I really enjoy it.
5. What do you do in your spare time? I love to go walking through the woods or on the beach I love bird watching, playing with our boxer puppy and just chilling out. I take pictures on most days just because I truly enjoy it.
6. What’s your favorite holiday and why? Christmas is my favorite holiday. I guess because normally you get to see people you do not see a lot. The food is great to.
7. What is your favorite season; spring, summer, winter or fall? I love spring time in Texas but it seems like the season is so short before the hot summers get here. I love the warm weather but not so much the hot weather. Texas is quite humid at times.
8. Do you believe in Santa Claus? Of course I do.
9. What are you currently working on that involves WordPress? Today’s challenge and this post. I hope to get to a few more post but we will see.
10. Name a guilty pleasure food, you cannot resist. For a meal I love Mexican food and green dip. For a desert I love anything with coconut.
- City or Country? and Why? I love the country we actually live in the country just outside of Houston, Texas. I like the country because it is very quiet and peaceful there is not any noise pollution.
- Inside or Outside? and Why? I love the great outdoors on a warm day not so much in the cold. I love to take my camera and capture nature at its best.
- Mac, PC, or ? and Why? I have only ever had PCs I have never had a Mac but I am sure I might like a Mac.
- Home or Abroad? and Why? I like being home because its comfortable and I know what is around me. I would like to travel some Abroad but just for a while not to live there permanently.
- Cat or Dog? and Why? We have both and I love both cats and dogs Cats are lovingly easy-going and laid bad for the most part lazy. Dogs are more busy and getting into stuff and mostly active. Dogs tend to beg for foot and cats do not seem to care.
- Winter or Summer and Why? Summer for sure I hate the cold I love a nice summer day with a gentle breeze.
- An item on your “Bucket List,” explained. I would love to someday go to Ireland and Italy. My husband and I have family in both countries and I think it would be great to get see where our ancestors once lived.
- A Cherished Memory My memories with my grandparents are priceless. I really miss them and they have been gone a very along time.I was so blessed to have some of the best.
- A Song that moves you – and Why? Dancing in the Sky by Dani and Lizzy this song was written after one of the two sisters lost a dear friend. It is a song that is so beautiful it is very hard to describe you really need to listen to it. http://www.daniandlizzy.com/ Better yet watch the video with beautiful images and words. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4dci4Z7p6A
- You: in a six word sentence. I am a very compassionate person.
Here are my ten Nominees:
My ten questions for my nominees are:
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- Who is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
- Who is your favorite male & female actor?
- If you could go anywhere where would it be and why?
- What is your favorite store?
- What is your favorite thing to cook?
- What do you consider to be a challenge?
- Do you have any animals if so what are they?
- What year were your born?
- What is the temperature where you live at?